Social media? Blogging? Content marketing?
These terms can feel overwhelming to small business owners, which is where I come in.
As a digital marketing professional and strategist, I offer my clients services in content marketing, content creation, social media, and community building.
I approach every project with due diligence, making sure that our working relationship will be beneficial to both of us.
Every great professional relationship begins with a “Hello,” so feel free to reach out to me using the contact form at the bottom of this page with questions.
Content Marketing Services
- Creating/improving content strategy & Style Guide
- Identifying content Themes
- Creating an editorial calendar
- On-going management of content marketing (per project basis)
- Training/brainstorm session with your team – webinar or in-person. (per project basis)
- Short-form blogs (450-600 words)
- Long-form blogs (750-1200 words)
- Newsletter content
Social Media Analysis Package
- Evaluate current social media activity/process
- Identify weaknesses & strengths
- Research on trends in your industry
- Recommend next steps
- Team Management (Have a team of freelancers or writers? I can help with that.)
- Project Management
- Editorial services
- Evaluation and recommendation of communication processes
- Evaluation and creation of on-boarding, guidelines, and style guides for your marketing department
- Speaking and/or training on a case-by-case basis. Topics I cover are social media, community building, content marketing, and freelancing.
"Pick My Brain"
- I happily offer my knowledge and guidance freely on a regular basis in online forums, Twitter, and on my blog.
- However, if you have specific questions about your business (not general knowledge about the industry), you can pick my brain – over email, Skype, or at a coffee shop – for a fee.
- I trust you to respect my time the way you respect my experience, which is why I know you understand why you can’t pick my brain for free.
What I *don't* DoI'd be happy to refer you to others who specialize in these services.
- ”Growth Hacking”
- Anything strictly SEO-focused
- Advertising/sales/promotional copy
- Day-to-day social media management (unless it’s for a specified event)